High 5 Hyderabad Information Updates At present | Technoscoob
1. Panchayat Raj chamber president Chimpula Satyanarayana Reddy and normal secretary Badepalli Siddhartha accused the State authorities of diverting the funds launched to the Gram Panchayats by the Central authorities by the fifteenth Finance Fee. The Panchayat Raj chamber leaders Satyanarayana Reddy, Badepalli Siddhartha, Srisailam, Venkat and Ashok Rao submitted a petition to State Governor Tamilisai on the Raj Bhavan on Tuesday to research the matter and take motion.
2. With the intention to unfold public consciousness on drug abuse and its prevention, the Rachakonda police began an anti-drug marketing campaign on Wednesday which was inaugurated by Schooling Minister, P Sabitha Indra Reddy at SYR conference corridor in Meerpet.
3. With the State authorities getting in for the Metro Rail connecting the IT hall and airport, suspense on the launch of proposed Monorail challenge will proceed for some extra time, as officers mentioned kick-starting the challenge would rely on funding by the Union authorities
4. On the event of Nationwide Youth Day, a number of youth associations throughout the nation have urged the Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to extend taxes on all tobacco merchandise within the upcoming funds of 2023-24.
5. Hyderabad: Metropolis Police Commissioner C V Anand on Wednesday inaugurated Site visitors Police & Hyderabad Narcotic Enforcement Wing (H-NEW) stalls of Hyderabad police on the All India Industrial exhibition (Numaish) on Wednesday.